About the Front Porch Swing Cocktail
In this refreshing Sangria variation, vodka and elderflower play off the bright flavors of fruit and white wine.
Ingredients in the Front Porch Swing Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Square One Cucumber Vodka or Square One Botanical Spirit
- 3 oz White wine (sauvignon blanc, Sancerre, albariño or verdejo)
- 1 oz St-Germain
- 1 sprig Fresh mint or tarragon
- 5 White or green grapes, halved
- 1 Orange wheel, halved
- 5 Red grapes
- 1 or 2 Seasonal berries, sliced
Garnish: Mint or tarragon (use the same herb as in the drink)
Glass: Large wine
How to make the Front Porch Swing Cocktail
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill three-quarters of the way with ice. Shake for 10 seconds and pour (unstrained) into a large wine glass. Garnish with a mint or tarragon sprig.